Nothing expresses joy, beauty and health much like a gorgeous smile…
Lumineers are a great cosmetic dental treatment to transform your smile, and have been used to improve smiles for over 20 years. This treatment is highly beneficial for people who wish to achieve a symmetrical, white, youthful smile, without painful orthodontics or invasive procedures. In fact, this treatment is so gentle that most people do not require any needles or sedatives during treatment!
Strengthen your smile with this minimally invasive cosmetic procedure.
Lumineers are a unique porcelain veneer that is so strong they can be fabricated to the thinness of a contact lens (0.2-0.3 mm). Unlike traditional veneers, lumineers require little to no preparation (shaving down) of the existing tooth structure, and can be easily adhered in just two visits to our Sydney dental clinic.
Experience the amazing benefits of this minimally invasive and long lasting cosmetic treatment!
- Lumineers require little to no drilling or tooth grinding to prepare teeth for bonding.
- Dental anaesthetic may not be needed.
- Placement is quick and painless.
- They are even reversible!
- Lumineers are highly translucent, so they replicate the natural appearance of enamel.
- Are as thin as a contact lens (usually 0.2 to 0.3 mm).
- Improve discoloured, stained, chipped or misaligned teeth.
Strong and Durable
- Clinically proven to last a minimum of 20 years.
- Bonded entirely to tooth enamel- creating an incredibly strong bond.
It only takes two quick visits to our Sydney dental clinic to transform your smile with lumineers.
To find out more about this revolutionary cosmetic dental treatment, or to book an appointment at our dental clinic based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, please contact us.